INSTALLATION Of QEMU
1. To install "qemu" on a debian/ubuntu machine follow the steps as mentioned :-
apt-get install qemu, qemu-launcher.
a. To install "qemu" using cd.
Login to admin account got to synaptic package manager, Search "qemu" install it.
2. After installing qemu, create a disk drive image in a separate path.
To create disk image type this command :-
dd of=hd.img bs=1024 seek=2000000 count=0
The space can be increased by mentioning seek=(), mention the space in bytes.
3. After creating disk image run qemu-launcher.
4. In qemu-launcher, Enable (Use Cdrom), [Bootable Disk = Cdrom (if your booting form cdrom)]
5. Mention the hard disk image (Hard disk 0 : /path/hd.img)
6. Disable the Acceleration in 'Emulator'.
7. Mention the ram size : ( Default will be 128mb), Make it double.
8. Once you done with mentioned steps, Click Launch, It will start booting from
cd & installation screen will be appered.
Enjoy playing with qemu...... :-)